Friday, December 12, 2008

Without Vision you will die:Part 2


This is the second part to a previous post. You may read the first part HERE

It's a little past 2:00a and I am in the ZHOP  lounge. The 12:00-2:00a intercession was incredibly good. Father showed up in a very real way. It is so great here at ZHOP  , things are really good. They have a conference starting tomorrow.  

I have been thinking a lot lately about having vision for our lives.  What does it mean to have vision? I believe it is the ability to have faith in the dream that Father has for your life. Do dream with him and all that he has for you.

A want to have vision for my life, vision to go deep with G-d into all that he has for me. I want in my life ten years from now. To read the Bible, even the simplest versus and my heart come alive. I desire for my heart to groan. Weeping over even the simplest versus because I know Jesus. Can I dream with  him. 




No comments: